Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wix Website

So, after working for a few hours on the google sites website builder, I was fed up. I had so many things that I wanted to do, so much to alter. The google sites restricted any sort of creativity whatsoever. I understand, that website is perfect for someone who would rather spend time just getting everything they need online, but I want my website to be appealing and full of useful information. I really like the weebly website because it made rearranging things easier by using a drag and drop system. But wix.com really blew my mind. The presentation of it and how so many things could be customized for your needs was exactly what I wanted. I did not immediately go after that website. I figured I should work on weebly and just do the bare minimum. But wix.com kept drawing me in, so I decided to make my final website there.

I found a template that looked good and functional to my needs. I took that and started messing around. There was so much to change, that I could not rip myself away from the website. I actually looked forward to making and even keeping it for the future as a resume and portfolio. But for now, it is Miss Aguilar's Classroom.

I hope you enjoy looking over what I've done so far. I still have a long way to go with it...

www.wix.com/brandy77/Miss-Aguilars-Class

Okay, third time's the charm. Hope it finally works out!

2 comments:

  1. This link will not allow me to get into your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I fixed the link. I tested it a few times and it opens up to a preview of my website, so you don't have to click on anything else. It just pops up as my website. So, cross your fingers and click on the link and it may work for you! If not...let me know and I'll keep working on it.

    ReplyDelete